The Bridgewater law firm Norris McLaughlin, P.A., announced that twelve of its Members have been selected for inclusion on the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers for 2015. Only five percent of New Jersey attorneys are given this honor. In addition, two other attorneys with the firm were selected for inclusion on the list of New Jersey Rising Stars for 2015. The firm again showed its strength in litigation, environmental law, and bankruptcy & creditors’ rights matters.
The following Norris McLaughlin, P.A. attorneys were recognized as New Jersey Super Lawyers 2015:
• Morris S. Bauer, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
• Martha N. Donovan, Environmental
• William A. Dreier, Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Joseph J. Fleischman, Business Litigation
• Edward A. Hogan, Environmental
• Steven A. Karg, Class Action/Mass Torts
• Richard A. Norris, Family Law
• James J. Shrager, Business Litigation
• Edward G. Sponzilli, Business Litigation
• Bruce J. Wisotsky, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
The following attorneys were recognized as New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2015:
New Jersey Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, published in New Jersey Monthly and in New Jersey Super Lawyers Magazine. New Jersey Super Lawyers are selected based on a peer-review survey mailed to more than 32,000 attorneys throughout the state, a blue-ribbon panel review process, and independent research on each candidate. Polling, research and selection are performed by Law & Politics, a publication of Key Professional Media, Inc.