Norris McLaughlin, P.A., enjoys an international reputation for excellence through its membership in Meritas, an established global alliance of more than 180 independent, full-service law firms. For businesses with a national or international imperative, the difficulty of finding qualified, local legal counsel around the country or world means higher expenses and lost opportunities – until they discover Meritas.
As the largest worldwide affiliation of high-quality, mid-sized law firms with a comprehensive means of monitoring and enhancing the quality of its member firms, Meritas provides essential peace of mind for business owners, in-house counsel, and others who can easily connect with carefully qualified, independent business legal expertise worldwide. Firms become members through invitation only. To maintain membership, they agree to perform under the uniquely comprehensive Quality Assurance Program, ensuring that clients receive the same high-quality legal work and service from every Meritas firm, such as:
- Consistent Quality: saves clients time in validating law firm credentials. Highly selective vetting process; Quality Assurance Program monitors referrals; recertification
- Convenient Access: Searchable database or Meritas HQ connection
- Consistent Service: firms share a positive, constructive approach to business and commitment to excellent client service
- Proven Value: local, mid-sized, and independent means flexible, local rates, and knowledge of local markets
As the only member firm located in New Jersey, Norris McLaughlin utilizes Meritas to connect clients with quality representation in every state and in 90 foreign countries. The firm’s membership provides clients with immediate access to high-quality legal services in other jurisdictions around the globe.
Meritas requires its firms to provide a designated Member Contact to ensure all matters are handled with care based on its alliance features. When a prospective client reaches out to a firm, the Member Contact will work with them to understand their needs and be sure to connect them with the appropriate attorney with the essential expertise.
Norris McLaughlin Member Contacts include:
- Main Member Contact: Steven A. Karg
- Alternate Member Contact: Melissa A. Peña
- Young Lawyer Contact: Nicholas J. Dimakos
Meritas has been recognized by Chambers Global, one of the oldest and most prestigious legal listings in the world, as one of the “Leading Law Firm Networks: The Elite” in Band 1, the highest ranking one can receive.
Contact us to find a qualified lawyer for your needs. For more information, visit www.meritas.org or call Meritas headquarters directly at (612) 339-8680.