The Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation has just released the third issue of its magazine, Lehigh Valley Economic Development, with a cover story featuring the region’s coordinated workforce training efforts, including LVEDC’s collaboration between higher education institutions and regional employers.
The link to the magazine can be found here.
Earlier this year, LVEDC released a new guide – The LVEDC Business Resource Guide – to provide valuable information about how the LVEDC can assist businesses with their needs, particularly in the areas of financing, real estate, technical assistance, and labor and workforce.
A long-time partner of the LVEDC, Norris McLaughlin is the first Lehigh Valley area law firm to establish an Economic Development Law practice group, and we have had a hand in many of the region’s economic development projects, including:
- 25th Street Palmer Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
- Easton Intermodal and City Hall Project (located on 3rd Street)
- Bethlehem Tech Centers
- Martin Tower TIF
- Hillwood I-78 and 863 TIF
- Route 33 Chrin Interchange (at Route 33 and Tatamy Road in Palmer Township)
- City Center real estate and development work in downtown Allentown
- Bethlehem Economic Development Corporation’s Partnership for Innovation
If you have any questions about how NMM or the LVEDC can help you or your company, please contact a member of our Economic Development Law Group.