Norris McLaughlin, P.A., is pleased to present a series of presentations on significant legal issues facing human resource professionals, business owners, and in-house lawyers. These seminars will highlight timely legal developments and managerial concerns in labor and employment law.
The final seminar of the series, Hot Topics, set for December 13, will feature a panel of speakers presenting in-depth on five emergent topics, which include:
- Paid Sick Leave Updates – Patrick T. Collins
- #MeToo: Where Are We Now? – Annmarie Simeone
- Restrictive Covenants: The Current Landscape – Keith D. McDonald
- Employer’s Guide to Drugs in the Workplace: Tips for Dealing with Opioids and Marijuana – Keya C. Denner
- Expense Reimbursement Policies After the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – Charles A. Bruder
This program has been approved for CLE, HRCI, and SHRM credits.
Thursday, December 13, 2018
8:30 —9:00 a.m. Registration & Breakfast
9:00—11:00 a.m. Program
11:00—11:30 a.m. Questions & Answers
Norris McLaughlin, P.A.
400 Crossing Boulevard, 8th Floor
Bridgewater, NJ 08807-5933
To register, please click here.