Norris McLaughlin, P.A., is pleased to present a free seminar on significant legal issues facing human resource professionals, business owners, and in-house lawyers. This program will highlight timely legal developments and managerial concerns in labor and employment law.
Our Hot Topics seminar will feature a panel of speakers presenting in-depth on timely legal developments and managerial concerns in labor and employment law, including:
- The Wage Theft Act (significant amendments to New Jersey’s Wage and Hour Laws) – Patrick T. Collins
- NJ Ban on Salary History Questions – Annmarie Simeone
- NJ Ban on Confidentiality Agreements and Arbitration Agreements for discrimination claims
- Expansion of NJ Medical Marijuana Act protections – Keith D. McDonald
- Update on NJ Non-compete developments – Edward G. Sponzilli
A short update on the federal overtime rule and expansion of the NJ Family Leave Act will also be provided.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues. We are offering this seminar free of charge. However, space is limited.
This program has been approved for CLE, HRCI, and SHRM credits.
When: Thursday, December 5, 2019
Registration & Breakfast: 8:30 —9:00 a.m.
Program: 9:00—11:00 a.m.
Questions & Answers: 11:00 —11:30 a.m.
Where: Norris McLaughlin, P.A.
400 Crossing Boulevard, 8th Floor
Bridgewater, NJ 08807-5933
Please click here to register.
Please Note: Due to the overflow of requested attendance, in order to accommodate everyone, we have added a simulcast option. As a registered attendee of the simulcast session, you will view the 2019 Employment Law Hot Topics seminar from a conference room through a live video stream.