Theodore J. Zeller III, Danielle M. DeFilippis, Andrew D. Linden, and Matthew B. Andersen, Attorneys of law firm Norris McLaughlin, P.A., will discuss Brewery and Distillery Law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey at a training seminar hosted by the National Business Institute on Thursday, June 6, 9 a.m.– 4:30 p.m. at Homewood Suites by Hilton in Valley Forge.
The speakers will present ways to help clients build a solid business; minimize liability; and navigate the licensing, labeling and tax reporting challenges along the way. They will discuss how to effectively protect client’s intellectual property, and avoid legal landmines in advertising, and give valuable tips for negotiating distribution agreements.
- brewery and distillery business entity selection, formation, finance, and insurance
- licensing, labeling, and regulatory compliance
- federal and state tax reporting requirements
- negotiating/drafting brewery and distillery contracts
- intellectual property and advertising
When: Thursday, June 6, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Where: Homewood Suites by Hilton
681 Shannondell Boulevard
Audubon, PA 19403
For more information and to register, please click here!