Norris McLaughlin, P.A., is pleased to present an educational seminar for business owners addressing the legal issues related to expanding your business beyond New Jersey. Now that your company is ready to expand into other territories, it is essential that you focus on legal issues that can impact your business.
Topics and speakers include:
- Corporate and real estate issues – Matthew B. Andersen
- Tax issues – Milan D. Slak
- Human resources and employee benefits issues – Charles A. Bruder
- Use of distributors and sales representatives – Steven J. Reed
- Use of franchising – Anthony R. Caruso
The program will be moderated by James H. Laskey.
When: Tuesday, October 22, 2019
8:30 —9:00 a.m.: Registration & Breakfast
9:00—11:00 a.m.: Program
Where: Norris McLaughlin, P.A.
400 Crossing Boulevard, 8th Floor
Bridgewater, NJ 08807-5933
Please click here to register.