Currently, there are five unique generations working side by side in the workplace, with the newest generation just now entering the workforce. All of those greatly varying beliefs, influences, and traits, are bound to cause conflict.
To help you address and avoid generational conflict in your workplace, Norris McLaughlin and Stephanie Batchelor of Express Employment Professionals invite you to attend a complimentary seminar.
During this informative presentation, attendees will learn to:
- Identify key influencing characteristics of the different generations in the workplace
- Discuss each generation’s unique contributions and areas for growth
- Diagnose workplace issues from a generational perspective
- Identify potential generational conflicts and help prevent them
- Use motivation and retention tips specific to the different generations
- Identify trends in age-based discrimination and learn best practices to avoid legal claims
1 HRCI/SHRM credit is available.
When: Thursday, May 3, 2018 – 8:30am to 10:00am
Where: Norris McLaughlin, P.A. – 400 Crossing Boulevard, 8th Floor, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
To Register: Call Stephanie at (908) 698-0311