Danielle M. DeFilippis, a Member of law firm Norris McLaughlin, P.A., will present “Food Business Basics” hosted by the Rutgers Food Innovation Center. If you are thinking of starting a food business, then this seminar is a must! As a unique opportunity for food entrepreneurs to learn critical aspects of entering the prepared food business industry, discussion topics include:
- How the Food Innovation Center can help you grow your business
- Food Entrepreneurship – is it right for you?
- Trends in the Marketplace
- Business Planning
- Food IP and Trademark
- Merchandising for Success
- Food Technology Toolbox and Product Development
- Food Safety and Regulations
When: Thursday, April 18, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Where: Rutgers Food Innovation Center, 450 E. Broad St., Bridgeton, NJ 08302
Attendees will have the opportunity for Q&A and networking with fellow attendees and presenters. For more information and to register, please click here or contact Diane Holtaway, Associate Director of Client Services at the Rutgers Food Innovation Center, by email at Holtaway@NJAES.rutgers.edu, or by phone at 856-459-1900 ext. 4514.