Jeffrey M. Casaletto, a Member of law firm Norris McLaughlin, P.A., will co-present the webinar, “Remedial Action Permit Applications and Response Action Outcomes,” with Phil Brilliant, CHMM, LSRP, founder of Brilliant Environmental Services, LLC, for the Continuing Professional Education Services, LLC.
Remedial Action Permit Applications and Response Action Outcomes
This program is available for environmental professionals, engineers, attorneys, financial institutions, and local regulators, such as mayors, health inspectors, and building officials. Discussion topics will include:
- Soil and Groundwater Permits used by the LSRP in the Site Remediation Program
- Soil and groundwater permits issued by NJDEP
- Issues raised during the permitting process by NJDEP, LSRP, and clients
- Obligations of all parties
- Common errors and corrections
- Remediation funding sources and financial assurance
- Proper preparation of the RAO document based upon the issuance of Unrestrictive or Restrictive and Area of Concern or Entire Site
- Inserts and notices
- Proper use when it comes to on-site versus off-site remediation requirements
- The legal aspect of an LSRPs obligation and responsibilities
- How an LSRP amends an RAO
- The interaction between NJDEP, client, and counsel following the issuance of an RAO
When: Wednesday, July 29, 2020
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- General Registration: $215.00
- LSRPA, CIANJ, or Montclair State Alumni: $170.00
- Multiple Registrations From the Same Company: $155.00
3.5 Regulatory NJ LSRP CECs, 4.2 CLEs, 3.5 CPCs, and 3.5 CEs will be earned.
About Jeff Casaletto
Jeff represents and counsels clients in a wide range of industries, including commercial and residential developers, chemical and industrial manufacturers, and commercial business owners. He maintains a results-oriented approach to each environmental issue to achieve the client’s goals and objectives. Jeff assists clients in resolving issues related to site remediation, due diligence, solid and hazardous waste disposal, environmental regulatory compliance and solid waste utility licensing and approvals, permitting, Brownfields redevelopment, and cleanup cost recovery.
The practice of environmental law often involves unique technical issues that require the expertise and advice of technical consultants. Jeff’s environmental engineering background enables him to better communicate and problem-solve with environmental consultants and to apply a team approach to all issues, legal and technical. His ability to understand the technical aspects of his environmental matters provides clients with an opportunity to efficiently resolve their environmental issues.
Jeff has experience handling matters involving CERCLA, RCRA, EPCRA, and OPA. He has negotiated removal orders, EPCRA/OPA settlements, cost recovery for removal and remedial actions, Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study Settlements, and Remedial Design/Remedial Action Settlements. Jeff has also obtained solid waste approvals for haulers, brokers, and solid waste facilities and recycling facilities for solid waste utilities just starting up or continuing to grow.