The Bridgewater law firm Norris McLaughlin, P.A.is pleased to announce that 21 of its members have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers In America® 2009 edition.
Almost one-third of the members of Norris McLaughlin, P.A. appear in this year’s edition of Best Lawyers. The firm is ranked first in Somerset County and seventh amongst over 250 participating firms in the State of New Jersey. The firm ranks in the top ten in New Jersey in 17 specialties, including Banking Law, Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisition Law and Labor & Employment Law. In the nation, the firm ranks in the top ten in six specialties, including Communications, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Natural Resources and Energy Law. A detailed bio for each of Norris McLaughlin’s Best Lawyers can be found at nmmlaw.com.
The firm’s 2009 Best Lawyers include:
- William A. Dreier, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Victor S. Elgort, Trusts and Estates
- Joseph J. Fleischman, Commercial Litigation
- Edward A. Hogan, Energy Law, Environmental Law, and Natural Resources Law (10)
- Peter D. Hutcheon, Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisition Law, and Securities Law (20)
- Joel N. Jacobson, Banking Law
- James H. Laskey, Communications Law and Energy Law (10)
- J. Anthony Manger, Health Care Law (10)
- G. Robert Marcus, Corporate Law
- Gary N. Marks, Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law
- Kenneth D. Meskin, Trusts and Estates
- Richard A. Norris, Family Law and Family Law Mediation (10)
- Ira S. Novak, Health Care Law (10)
- Kevin T. O’Brien, Banking Law
- Walter G. Reinhard, Energy Law (10)
- William R. Robinson, Intellectual Property Law
- James J. Shrager, Commercial Litigation
- Edward G. Sponzilli, Commercial Litigation
- Michael J. Stanton, Family Law
- M. Karen Thompson, Labor and Employment Law
- Bruce J. Wisotsky, Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law
(10) Lawyers who have been listed in Best Lawyers for at least 10 years.
(20) Lawyers who have been listed in Best Lawyers for at least 20 years.