March 23, 2010
Norris McLaughlin, P.A.
721 Route 202-206
P.O. Box 5933
Bridgewater, NJ 08807-5933
Contact: Edward C. Miller, Jr.
Chief Marketing Officer
(908) 722-0700 x4224
Twenty-Five Norris McLaughlin, P.A.Attorneys
Recognized by New Jersey Super Lawyers
Bridgewater, NJ (March 23, 2010) – The Bridgewater-based law firm Norris McLaughlin, P.A. announced that 21 of its members have been selected for inclusion on the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers for 2010. Only five percent of New Jersey attorneys are given this honor. Seven of the firm’s members have been selected for inclusion on the list every year since its inception in 2005. Four associates with the firm were selected for inclusion on the list of New Jersey Rising Stars for 2010, as well. In addition, Jeralyn L. Lawrence has been selected, for the third consecutive year, as one of The Top 50 Women, a listing of the women lawyers who received highest point totals.
The firm’s attorneys on the New Jersey Super Lawyers 2010 list include:
- Morris S. Bauer, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights (5th consecutive year)
- Jerry S. D’Aniello, Family Law (3rd year, 2006 and 2007 Rising Star)
- Martha N. Donovan, Environmental (1st year)
- William A. Dreier, Alternative Dispute Resolution (6th consecutive year)
- Victor S. Elgort, Tax (5th year)
- Joseph J. Fleischman, Business Litigation (5th year)
- Edward A. Hogan, Environmental (6th consecutive year)
- Peter D. Hutcheon, Business/Corporate (6th consecutive year)
- Steven A. Karg, Class Action/Mass Torts (4th consecutive year)
- James H. Laskey, Utilities (6th consecutive year)
- Jeralyn L. Lawrence, Family Law (4th consecutive year, 2006 Rising Star)
- Gary N. Marks, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights (4th year)
- Kenneth D. Meskin, Estate Planning & Probate (3rd year)
- Richard A. Norris, Family Law (6th consecutive year)
- Ira S. Novak, Health Care (6th consecutive year)
- Walter G. Reinhard, Utilities (2nd year)
- James J. Shrager, Business Litigation (6th consecutive year)
- Edward G. Sponzilli, Business Litigation (6th consecutive year)
- Michael J. Stanton, Family Law (6th consecutive year)
- M. Karen Thompson, Business Litigation (4th year)
- Bruce J. Wisotsky, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights (3rd consecutive year)
For New Jersey Rising Stars 2010, Deanna L. Koestel has also been selected for inclusion in the Business Litigation section of New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2010 for the third consecutive year. Keith D. McDonald, Employment & Labor; Adelaide Riggi, Family Law; and Christine D. Socha, Estate & Trust Litigation, were also selected for inclusion on the New Jersey Rising Stars list for 2010.
New Jersey Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, published in New Jersey Monthly and in New Jersey Super Lawyers Magazine. New Jersey Super Lawyers are selected based on a peer-review survey mailed to more than 32,000 attorneys throughout the state, a blue-ribbon panel review process, and independent research on each candidate. Polling, research and selection are performed by Law & Politics, a publication of Key Professional Media, Inc.