A Feast of THANKSGIVING Trademarks
As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday, the authors here at More Than Your Mar®k want to say “thank you” to all of our subscribers and readers. We are grateful for the opportunity to share with you all-things-trademark… and more!
Keeping with the Thanksgiving theme, here is a feast of “THANKSGIVING” trademarks that are registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Feel free to use these fun facts to steer your family and friends away from whatever topics that awkward uncle brings up at your Thanksgiving table.
- MACY’S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE for entertainment services, specifically organizing and conducting a parade.
- THANKSGIVUKKAH for clothing and greeting cards and wrapping paper.
- ILLUMINATE THANKSGIVING for “Entertainment services, namely, organizing and conducting an annual cultural event in the field of gratitude, giving back to the community, and making a difference in the community.”
- THANKSGIVING for jerky, dried meat, and meat-based snack foods.
- THANKSGIVING PANT for pajamas.
- WE MAKE THANKSGIVING SMILES for frozen pies.
- THANKSGIVING TOWER for office space leasing services.
- TINY THANKSGIVING DAY DINNER for pet food.
- THE OFFICIAL FLORIST OF THANKSGIVING for retail store, online retail, and mail order services featuring flowers, gift baskets, gourmet foods, and related gift items.
- THE GREAT THANKSGIVING LISTEN for promoting public awareness of the importance of oral history and encouraging the public to prepare and preserve personal history narratives through a national annual event and related printed instruction guides.
- THANKSGIVING GRACE for emotional support services for children in foster care.
- THANKSGIVING BALLS for prepared entrees consisting primarily of mashed potatoes with turkey meat and stuffing that is breaded and fried.
- THE RAUL JIMENEZ THANKSGIVING DINNER for charitable fundraising services by means of organizing and conducting special events.
- THANKSGIVING for computer game software for gaming machines, slot machines, and video lottery terminals.
- THANKSGIVING FARM for eggs, dried herbs, honey, wine, organic fruits and vegetables, and related farming and retail store services.
- AMERICA’S THANKSGIVING PARADE for parades.
- OPERATION THANKSGIVING EAGLE for charitable services.
- THANKSGIVING POINT for real estate development services, restaurant services, and museum services.
- THANKSGIVING for wine.
- THANKSGIVING DAY DINNER for pet food.
- THANKSGIVING COFFEE CO. for coffee and tea.
If you have any questions about this post or any other trademark issue, please feel free to contact Danielle DeFilippis at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jeanne Hamburg at email@example.com.