The law firm of Norris McLaughlin, P.A., is pleased to announce that nineteen of the firm’s attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2022 Best Lawyers® lists. Fifteen attorneys have been included in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© and five are included in the 2022 Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” list.
“We are proud of this group of attorneys for their accomplishments throughout the past year and we congratulate them on this honor,” said David C. Roberts, Chair of the firm.
The Best Lawyers in America
The following Norris McLaughlin attorneys were included in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America:
- Douglas R. Brown, Banking and Finance Law
- Martha N. Donovan, Environmental Law; Litigation – Environmental
- Victor S. Elgort, Trusts and Estates
- Hugh P. Finnegan, Real Estate Law
- Edward A. Hogan, Energy Law; Environmental Law; Litigation – Environmental; Natural Resources Law
- Barbara L. Hollenbach, Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Peter D. Hutcheon, Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Securities / Capital Markets Law; Securities Regulation
- Joel N. Jacobson, Banking and Finance Law
- Steven A. Karg, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- James H. Laskey, Communications Law; Energy Law
- Kenneth D. Meskin, Trusts and Estates
- Richard B. Somach, Real Estate Law
- Edward G. Sponzilli, Commercial Litigation
- Bruce J. Wisotsky, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy
Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch”
Additionally, four lawyers from the firm have been included in the 2022 Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” list, which includes attorneys who are earlier in their careers and have demonstrated outstanding professional excellence in private practice. The following Norris McLaughlin attorneys were included in the list:
- Eric Alvarez, Commercial Litigation
- Risa M. Chalfin, Commercial Litigation
- Nicholas J. Dimakos, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Nicholas A. Duston, Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Michael J. Locke, Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law
The full methodology for The Best Lawyers in America and the Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” is available here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 108,000 industry-leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and Best Lawyers has received over 13 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
Lawyers included in the Best Lawyers lists are divided by geographic region and practice area. They are reviewed by their peers and undergo an authentication process to ensure they are in current practice and in good standing.