Twenty-five lawyers from the law firm of Norris McLaughlin, P.A., were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
The firm’s 2019 Best Lawyers in America include:
- Morris S. Bauer – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Martha N. Donovan – Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental
- William A. Dreier – Mediation, Arbitration
- Victor S. Elgort – Trusts and Estates
- Joseph J. Fleischman – Commercial Litigation
- Daniel R. Guadalupe – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction
- Edward A. Hogan – Environmental Law, Natural Resources Law, Energy Law, Litigation – Environmental
- Barbara L. Hollenbach – Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Peter D. Hutcheon – Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Corporate Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, Securities Regulation
- Joel N. Jacobson – Banking and Finance Law
- Steven A. Karg – Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- James H. Laskey – Energy Law, Communications Law
- Jeralyn L. Lawrence – Family Law, Family Law Mediation, Family Law Arbitration
- Jack L. Lintner – Mediation, Arbitration
- Gary N. Marks – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Kenneth D. Meskin – Trusts and Estates
- Richard A. Norris – Family Law, Family Law Mediation
- Ira S. Novak – Health Care Law
- William R. Robinson – Litigation – Patent, Patent Law
- Richard J. Schachter – Commercial Litigation
- James J. Shrager – Commercial Litigation
- Richard B. Somach – Real Estate Law
- Lauren L. Sorrentino – Family Law
- Edward G. Sponzilli – Commercial Litigation
- Bruce J. Wisotsky – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation – Bankruptcy
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” says CEO Phillip Greer.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.