April 24, 2009
Norris McLaughlin, P.A.
721 Route 202-206
P.O. Box 5933
Bridgewater, NJ 08807-5933
Contact: Edward C. Miller, Jr.
Chief Marketing Officer
(908) 722-0700 x4224
Twenty-Two Norris McLaughlin, P.A.Attorneys Named Among New Jersey Super Lawyers
Bridgewater, NJ (April 24, 2009) – The Bridgewater law firm Norris McLaughlin, P.A. is pleased to announce that 22 of its members have been selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers 2009. Only five percent of New Jersey attorneys are given this honor.
The firm’s 2009 Super Lawyers include:
- Morris S. Bauer, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- William A. Dreier, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Victor S. Elgort, Tax
- Joseph J. Fleischman, Business Litigation
- Daniel R. Guadalupe, Construction/Surety
- Edward A. Hogan, Environmental
- Peter D. Hutcheon, Business/Corporate
- Steven A. Karg, Class Action/Mass Torts
- James H. Laskey, Utilities
- Jeralyn L. Lawrence, Family Law
- J. Anthony Manger, Health Care
- G. Robert Marcus, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Gary N. Marks, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Kenneth D. Meskin, Estate Planning & Probate
- Richard A. Norris, Family Law
- Ira S. Novak, Health Care
- James J. Shrager, Business Litigation
- Edward G. Sponzilli, Business Litigation
- Michael J. Stanton, Family Law
- M. Karen Thompson, Business Litigation
- Thomas N. Torzewski, Estate Planning & Probate
- Bruce J. Wisotsky, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
In addition, Jeralyn L. Lawrence is amongst The Top 100, a listing of the lawyers who received the highest point totals in the 2009 New Jersey Super Lawyers selection process, and The Top 50 Women, a listing of the women lawyers who received highest point totals. Deanna L. Koestel has also been selected for inclusion in the Business Litigation section of New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2009.
New Jersey Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, published in New Jersey Monthly and in New Jersey Super Lawyers Magazine. New Jersey Super Lawyers are selected based on a peer-review survey mailed to more than 32,000 attorneys throughout the state, a blue-ribbon panel review process, and independent research on each candidate. Polling, research and selection are performed by Law & Politics, a publication of Key Professional Media, Inc.