The last in this year’s series of complimentary breakfast seminars will feature a panel of speakers presenting in-depth on five emergent topics, which include:
- Paid Sick Leave Updates – Patrick T. Collins
- #MeToo: Where Are We Now? – Annmarie Simeone
- Restrictive Covenants: The Current Landscape – Keith D. McDonald
- Employer’s Guide to Drugs in the Workplace: Tips for Dealing with Opioids and Marijuana – Keya C. Denner
- Expense Reimbursement Policies After the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – Charles A. Bruder
The seminar will take place on Thursday, December 13, 2018 and has been approved for CLE, HRCI, and SHRM credits.
Registration and breakfast is from 8:30am – 9:00am, and the program will run from 9:00am – 11:00am with questions and answers following from 11:00am – 11:30am.
To register, please click here.