Our matrimonial law attorneys have a vast amount of experience in all facets of matrimonial law including:
- Adoption and guardianship advice
- Divorce litigation and mediation
- Domestic violence and sexual abuse
- Custody and parenting time issues
- Visitation rights including those of grandparents
- Palimony suits
- Post-judgment enforcement and modification applications including alimony and child support
- Prenuptial agreements
- Separation and property settlement agreements
In many complex matrimonial matters, it may be necessary for us to work with attorneys from our other practice areas including those with experience in corporate, tax, real estate, estate planning and administration law.
Our matrimonial and family law attorneys work with clients throughout the state of New Jersey and in the eastern portion of Pennsylvania, specifically in Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe, Carbon, Berks, Bucks, Montgomery, and Chester counties.