Martha N. Donovan, a Member of the law firm Norris McLaughlin, P.A., and Co-Chair of its Environmental Practice Group, will be co-moderator for “Environmental Law for Attorneys and LSRPs” hosted by Rutgers. This interactive program will provide the latest information on the current environmental landscape and opportunities as they relate to site remediation. Jeffrey M. Casaletto, also a Member of the firm, will be speaking on the Site Remediation Reform Act and the Licensed Site Remediation Professional program.
Discussion topics include:
- Spill Act
- Industrial Site Recovery Act
- Emerging Contaminants
- Hot Topics –
- Recent Court Decisions & NJDEP Actions
- Recent Licensing Board Decisions
In addition to 0.65 Rutgers CEUs, this environmental law course has been approved for the following credits:
- NJ Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRP): 6.5 Regulatory CECs
- NJ Health Officers & REHSs: 6.5 NJ Public Health Continuing Education Contact Hours (CEs).
- NJ Continuing Legal Education: 7.8 CLEs
- PA/NY Continuing Legal Education: 6.5 CLEs
- NJ Professional Engineers: 6 Continuing Professional Competency (CPC) credits
- NJ Licensed Water & Wastewater Operators: 6.75 TCH
When: Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Check-in time: 8:00 a.m.)
Where: Trayes Hall – Douglass Student Center, 100 George St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- Early Registration Fee – $280.00
- Registration Fee – $295.00
- Multi-Person Registration Fee – $260.00
- Cancellation Fee – $60.00
Register: Register on or before February 6, 2019 and save! To register, please click here.
Posted in: Environmental, Events, Jeffrey M. Casaletto, Martha N. Donovan | Tags: CLE, CLE credit, Emerging Contaminants, Environmental Attorneys, environmental law, Industrial Site Recovery Act, LSRP, Martha Donovan, NJDEP, Rutgers, Spill Act, SRRA