Raymond G. Lahoud, a Member of law firm Norris McLaughlin, P.A., and Chair of its Immigration Law Group, will present “Seeking Family Immigration Benefits in Immigration Court” at the NJICLE Seminar, “Family Immigration Visas/Immigration Law Practice in 2019 & Beyond.” The seminar will focus on the impact of Trump’s new administration and their desire to change the current immigration system, which focuses on family ties, into a system that focuses on merit. With more changes approaching, lawyers should prepare to manage the concerns and expectations of clients who are trying to bring a family member into the country. The seminar will cover the following topics:
- “An 0verview of the Family-based Immigration practice and Marriage cases and Immediate Relative cases; Naturalization.”
- “Lifting Conditions on Residency and I-751 Processing and VAWA and Affidavits of Support ( I-864).”
- “Seeking Family Immigration Benefits in Immigration Court.”
- “New Forms, Visa Bulletin, Updates and CSPA, Adoption and Consular Processing Family Cases.”
- “Provisional Waivers and Waivers.”
This course is eligible for 4 CLE Credits for NJ & NY attorneys, and 3 CLE Credits for PA attorneys.
When: Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 12:35 p.m.
Where: New Jersey Law Center, 1 Constitution Sq. New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- General Tuition: $200
- NJSBA Member Rate: $160
- NJSBA Section Member Rate: $150
- Door Registration: $240
To register, please click here.