James J. Costello, Jr. will be a presenter at the seminar “Using Trusts in Estate Planning and Asset Protection.” The 2 day seminar is sponsored by the National Business Institute and will take place on Thursday, November 15 and Friday, November 16 from from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm at the Courtyard Princeton. CLE and CPE credits are available.
The seminar will guide attendees through how to effectively use trusts for estate planning and asset protection. Attendees will explore a variety of planning tools that will help them tailor a trust that fits their client’s specific situation.
- Find out how to select the best trust option for each unique situation.
- Protect retirement accounts with the use of IRA trusts.
- Use trusts to help clients qualify for Medicaid while protecting their assets.
- Discover ways to structure special needs trusts so beneficiaries still qualify for public benefits.
- Learn how to minimize client’s tax burdens with the use of defective trusts.
- Properly handle the administration of a trust.
- Clarify who the client is to avoid conflicts of interest and other ethical violations.
The basic to intermediate level seminar is designed for professionals involved in structuring and administering trusts:
- CPAs and Accountants
- Trust Officers
- Tax Managers
- Wealth Managers
To register, please click here.