Private equity in Healthcare has doubled over the past 10 years, and now accounts for more than 10% of all private equity deals.
Join Norris McLaughlin, P.A. and Sax LLP as we draw on the industry expertise of our panelists to highlight the pros and cons to priming your practice for private equity. You will walk away with meaningful insights and suggestions for navigating the transition to private equity in healthcare.
Topics will include:
- What an arrangement with private equity looks like
- How to prepare for the deal
- The importance of due diligence and compliance
- Maximizing a practice’s value
- Pre and post considerations of a deal
Featured speakers will include:
When: Tuesday, November 19
8:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Where: Upper Montclair Country Club
177 Hepburn Rd
Clifton, NJ 07012
For more information or to register, please click here.