Raymond G. Lahoud, member of law firm Norris McLaughlin, P.A., and Chair of its Immigration Law Group, is pleased to present a Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification Instructional Seminar, for human resource professionals, business owners, compliance officers, management, and administrators at organizations and companies in every industry, and of every size. Topics discussed will include:
- Form I-9 Basics & Compliantly Completing the Form I-9
- Verification of Remote Employees
- Re-Verification Procedures
- Form I-9 Record Retention
- Form I-9 Remediation
- Internal Compliance Audits
- Preparing for a Random ICE Audit or Inspection
- Employer Rights and Obligations
- DHS & DOL Employer Immigration Discrimination Investigations
- What to Do When ICE is Raiding Your Business
This program has been submitted for recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
When: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
11:30 a.m.—Noon Registration & Lunch
Noon—1:15 p.m. Seminar
1:15 p.m.—1:30 p.m. Questions & Answers
Where: Norris McLaughlin, P.A.
To Register: Please click here.