Raymond G. Lahoud, a Member with Norris McLaughlin, P.A., and Chair of its Immigration Practice Group, is pleased to present two free seminars for all human resource professionals, business owners, compliance officers, administrators, and management at organizations and companies in every industry of every size. He will teach the audience how to complete the I-9 process correctly to avoid getting audited. SHRM and HRCI credits are available.
Must-know topics to be discussed in part two include:
- Internal Compliance Audits
- Preparing for a Random ICE Audit or Inspection
- Employer Rights and Obligations
- DHS & DOL Employer Immigration Discrimination Investigations
- What to Do When ICE is Raiding Your Business
- The Future of Employer Immigration Compliance: Mandatory E-Verify?
The seminar will take place Tuesday, November 13, at our Bridgewater, NJ, office.
Registration & Breakfast 8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
Program 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Questions & Answers 10:00 – 10:30 a.m.